The Chic and Minimalist Side of Penang
The Chic and Minimalist Side of Penang
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia(33)
- 滞在者数 10名
- New and spacious condo (1165qft) at Bayan Baru, Penang
- Newly renovate with fully furnished
- Fully air-condition and fan for 3 bedrooms and living hall, water heater in 2 bathrooms
- Come with 40" LED TV, built-in kitchen cabinet with simple cooking utensils, microwave oven, induction cooker, fridge, washing machine, 6 person dining table, sofa set and etc.
- All Bedrooms are equipped with air-condition
- 2 Queen size beds
- 2 Single size beds
- 4 Extra single mattresses will be provided upon request with fee RM 15/pax per night
- Comfortably can accommodate 6-10 people
~ Basic toiletries like body shampoo, hand shampoo, hair shampoo and toilet tissue are provided
Location and amenities :
- The location is nearer to PISA (Penang International Sports Arena) / SETIA SPICE, Suntech, Bukit Jambul Complex, Queenbay Mall, Sunshine Square Bayan Baru, FTZ (Penang Industrial Area Bayan Lepas), Giant, Air-port
- Easy access to Fairview International school, USM, Inti College, Straits International School
- Easy access to Pantai Mutiara Hospital, Pulau Jerejak, Snake Temple, War Museum and Georgetown
- Walking distance to Pisa Corner Food Court, Sri Aman Food Court, Wet Market, Minimarket, Coffee Shop, taxi and bus station
Guest can access
- Infinity swimming pool and children pool
- Children playground, big landscape garden
- 24 hours security service
- 2 Indoor car parks provided for FREE
There will be discount for long term stay for one week & above
Check In: 3pm
Check Out: 12pm
Guest Access :
- Fitness room
- Swimming pool and children pool
- foot reflexology stone
- Children playground, big landscape garden, tai chi area
The Neighborhood :
- Easy access to Georgetown, Bayan Baru, Sungai Ara, Sungai Dua, Sungai Nibong, Balik Pulau, Batu Maung (10-30 mins distance)
- Guest can enjoy local food in food court, food and beverage restaurant in walking distance (vegetarian, halal & non halal)
- Opposite is wet market, guest can enjoy to cook their tasty food when you stay in this condo
- Near to PISA, a few shopping mall, Snake Temple, Air-Port, International School, USM
- Hotel Nearby: Equatorial Hotel, Eastin Hotel, and etc
- Easy access to Balik Pulau for fruits farm
Getting around :
- Public Bus Station
- Taxi Station, Uber
保証金（"Security Deposit"）は、設備の損傷や紛失等に備えて、チェックイン時にホストに対して支払われ、チェックアウト時に返金されます。 ... さらに詳しく
1. This is a privately own condominium, thus does not have any reception. Please contact the owner 1 day prior inform owner on arrival time & keys collection. Owner contact details will be provided in receipt
2. Standard check in 3pm and check out 12pm
3. Early check in or delay in check out can be arranged subject to availability
4. Security deposits is refundable after check out if no massive dirt, lost or damage
5. Extra mattress will provided if booking more than 6 guest
6. Due to hygiene concern, kindly prepare your own towel, toothpaste and toothbrush
1. Durian, pets and explosive material are not allowed
2. Only can smoking in balcony
3. Ilegal activities prohibited
4. No parties, No events, No loud music allowed
5. Guests are advise to quite down after 10:30pm so that other residents will have a quite time for rest
6. Guests are require to wear proper swimming attire when using swimming pool. You will deny from enter the swimming pool if not wearing proper swimming attire
7. Please remember to inform owner if want to delay check out. As it might cause delay in next customer
8. Maximum 10 person allowed included both adult and children, pls inform owner earlier if more than 10 guest
Penalty will be imposed for those who break one of the above house rules or damage our properties.
The rest of the stay was really awesome and big thanks to Host Mr/Mrs Lim for the warm welcome and all the information provided. Definitely number one preference on my list.
When looking at the features presented, it isn't obvious the unbelievable convenience of the location. There are 2 mini-grocery stores right outside with 90% of the needs for a family. There are many restaurants, we didn't get to visit them all. For my teenage son, there was a gaming cafe' with really cheap pricing. There are drop off laundry services across the street. For ease of living, this place is unmatched.
The internet is dedicated. It supported my wife and her online college, my daughter and her constant youtube'ing, my son and his Xbox, and myself with work VPN without a hitch.
Lim will provide you tons of information of local Penang sites, but our most fun family activity was standing on the balcony and watching the local cows block traffic.
When arriving, all of the information for place use is so nicely and prominently displayed; instructions on how to attach to WiFi, where to bring garbage, etc. These are all visible up on laminates and really eases your transition into your stay.
In conclusion, my family and I recommend this place and would stay here again.